What does it mean to be fully and creatively alive? Tom Eggebrecht tells us through the stories of real-life people who pursued their passions and followed their dreams in many and various ways, and have done so successfully.
You’ll read about:
- Tanner who uses spoken word poetry to get a message across.
- Megan is designing hip (and modest) clothing for women.
- Morgan creates one-of-a-kind pottery.
- Mikaela discovered a gift for photography.
- Claire is a comedian who rides the waves of social media.
- Riley is a sound engineer who has traveled all over the world.
- Lauren calls herself a visual storyteller.
- Judson is a graphic designer who dreams of branding upscale food products.
- Emily makes jewelry and teaches women in Honduras how to start their own self-sustaining jewelry businesses.
- Patrick tells stories with his photos.
- Larry has created a business built around his love of live music.
- Cadence is a brilliant writer who also presents storybook dinners for strangers who come together to get to know one another.
- Daniel uses his business skills to serve artists who don’t have such skills, while exploring his city from the seat of his bicycle.
The powerful insights and practical suggestions from these stories propel us on our journey to know our own unique gifts and express them well — both personally and professionally.
Purchase your copy here.