You’ve seen it, haven’t you? Just take a look at Twitter or Facebook on a Monday morning and count how many times you see a statement something like this: “I can’t wait until the weekend,” or “When’s it going to be Friday,” or “It’s only Monday…can this week go any more slowly?”
Most people agree: Fridays are great.
Here are 11 reasons why:
- Friday evening at 5:00 means you have the whole weekend in front of you.
- In many workplaces it’s “casual day.”
- In Milwaukee: Fish Fries.
- Date night.
- Staying up late.
- Less stress.
- Get-togethers with friends.
- Watching a “guilty pleasure” on TV.
- Looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday morning.
- For many people (except pastors, emergency workers, medical staff, and others): two full days without the pressure of formal work.
- It’s a day that once a year is called “Good.”
Why do you love Fridays?
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.